Thanks Perrin for the reply, =0D
>Most likely you are not actually in the Location block that you think

you're in
I am on the same Location block

>here's probably something wrong with another part of your conf file

which is preventing the request from actually being >>handled by this
block.

May be, Also does the Apache2 request object constructs itself
differently from Apache 1.3, Ultimately it is the from the request
object that we are trying to read($r->dir_config('somevar1')
Or should we use a different Handler, I tried substituting with
PerlResponseHandler but not with much help

Thanks
Sajid