--0-1730879182-1160749271=:2189

okay,

I've hacked Devel:tkdb and Apache:B a bit as suggested by
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.....mod-perl/7562

changed a bit for MP2

and

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guid...perl_Debugging

Now, I get the gui but no contents are displayed in it. If I step over a few times (blindly) I end up in .....

package IO::Handle:ESTROY

the gui then dies and the output is displayed in the browser.

If I manage to hit a process that's already run the debugger, i am able to see my program in the gui all wrapped in the ModPerl namespace but I still can't manage to step through the code.

I still end up at IO::Handle:ESTROY

Has everyone had to hack apache:B and Devel:tkdb ???

It's the same for a single or multi processess running.

Am really curious about this.

#!/usr/bin/perl -dtkdb

use strict;

sub BEGIN {
$ENV{DISPLAY} = 'localhost:0.0';
}

print 'Content-type: text/html' . "\n\n";
print "$$
";
print 'Hello
';
print 'Goodbye';

my $struct = { key1 => [ qw| Hello World |, { key2 => 'At Last!!' } ] };

print; ## just so I can see the contents of $struct

-Ants

Jeff Pang wrote: Hello,

Have you loaded the ModPerl::Registry?How can you know your modperl scripts can't be run?
When you meet problems,you can look at the error_log where you could find most of the problems.
And,here is my mp2 config,it can run well for me:

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders