--0-1080129698-1160740872=:66663

I've now tested ptkdb on my local machine and have experienced exactly the same problems.

No output ot my logs and ptkdb only fires up if I comment out Sethandler and PerlResponseHandler!!!

to cgi-bin/printenv, I added

sub BEGIN {
$ENV{'DISPLAY'} = "localhost:0.0" ;
}

and set ... xhost localhost

and httpd.conf

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry

AllowOverride None
Sethandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
Options +ExecCGI
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

## this just contains a print 'hello' to see if it's being found, and it is
PerlRequire /usr/local/apache2/conf/startup.pl

this is now starting to drive me craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!

Jeff Pang wrote: Hello,

Have you loaded the ModPerl::Registry?How can you know your modperl scripts can't be run?
When you meet problems,you can look at the error_log where you could find most of the problems.
And,here is my mp2 config,it can run well for me:

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders