--0-1083371952-1160729912=:90907

Sorry, the last reply I sent only went to Tom.

There is no output to the error log. ptkdb either fires up or it doesn't ..... depending on the settings.

Hmmmm.

Tom , the case of the missing package has been solved .... in my startup.pl I originally only had one entry in to use lib wrapped in single quotes. I then added another and although @INC gave the impression of both dirs being included, it appears to have been just one long string.

I have since wrapped the dirs in qw||

doh!!

the ptkdb is still a mystery!!

Jeff Pang wrote: Hello,

Have you loaded the ModPerl::Registry?How can you know your modperl scripts can't be run?
When you meet problems,you can look at the error_log where you could find most of the problems.
And,here is my mp2 config,it can run well for me:

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders