Hello,

Have you loaded the ModPerl::Registry?How can you know your modperl scripts can't be run?
When you meet problems,you can look at the error_log where you could find most of the problems.
And,here is my mp2 config,it can run well for me:

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders