--0-1942004007-1159418166=:99759

hello,

I am accessing an webdav folder from windows which is mapped to the apache server directory example usr/local/../webdav. When i accessing the webfolder, all the folders under the webdav folder in linux are getting displayed in the windows.

I am trying to restrict these folder access. Now i am using fixup handler (because this handler is working for me )for this restriction of folders. For examples if there are 3 folders A,B and C i should be able to restrict the response to only A, B folders and C should not be displayed.

Can you guys give me some idea , how should i do this ?

If we can do this using Input/output filter plz let me know, if there is any snippet for this which would guide me to achive my objective is a great help for me.

Thanks.

---------------------------------
--0-1942004007-1159418166=:99759

hello,

  I am accessing an webdav folder from windows which is mapped to the apache server directory example usr/local/../webdav. When i accessing the webfolder, all the folders under the webdav folder in linux are getting displayed in the windows.

I am trying to restrict these folder access. Now i am using fixup handler (because this handler is working for me )for this restriction of folders. For examples if there are 3 folders A,B and C i should be able to restrict the response to only A, B folders and C should not be displayed.

Can you guys give me some idea , how should i do this ?

If we can do this using Input/output filter plz let me know, if there is any snippet for this which would guide me to achive my objective is a great help for me.

Thanks.

Get your own
>web address for just $1.99/1st yr
. We'll help. >Yahoo! Small Business.