Michael Peters wrote:

>> SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/verisign/payflowpro/linux/perl/lib

> I don't think LD_LIBRARY_PATH can be set from within Apache. It's one of those
> weird environment variables that can only be set from the parent process
> (security). So in whatever script you use to start/stop apache put it in there.

I have tried both ways. In Apache $ENV{'LD_LIBRARY_PATH'} has the right
path, while on the command line, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set at all, so
I was disinclined to pursue it; you got me thinking, though, and copying
libpfpro.so to /usr/lib seems to work. Maybe this is preferable to
setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

Thanks for your help.
Garrison Hoffman Codefix Consulting 1.718.210.3445
garrison@codefix.net http://codefix.net/ 1.866.456.0584