I'm sure I'm missing something, maybe someone is kind enough to clue me in?

Business::OnlinePayment::PayflowPro loads fine on the command line but
with mod_perl (2.0.2) Apache2 throws:

Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7/auto/PFProAPI/PFProAPI.so' for
module PFProAPI: libpfpro.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory at...

ldd /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7/auto/PFProAPI/PFProAPI.so correctly
identifies:

libpfpro.so => /usr/local/verisign/payflowpro/linux/perl/lib/libpfpro.so

My present belief is that Business::OnlinePayment::PayflowPro and the
PayFlowPro SDK are correctly installed but modules loaded through Apache
are missing something present on the command line.

My Apache Config has:

SetEnv PFPRO_CERT_PATH /usr/local/verisign/payflowpro/linux/certs
SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/verisign/payflowpro/linux/perl/lib

Garrison Hoffman Codefix Consulting 1.718.210.3445
garrison@codefix.net http://codefix.net/ 1.866.456.0584