Jay Truesdale wrote:
> After a lot of trial and error I found the problem.
> It turns out the error message was telling me what I needed to know, I
> just did not realize it.
> When comparing test and production I forgot to compare configuration
> files so when I added the necessary "use Apache2::Upload;" to
> startup.pl on production things started working a whole lot better.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.

Sorry, thats my fault -- thats actually 99% a fact
http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/l...get_this_error

I got side tracked into it being something much harder.

I'll update the docs to include slurp.al in addition to upload.al for 2.09

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....