Hi David,

I'm not sure why you want to build the libapreq library separately from
the Perl module(s). My understanding of libapreq is that the library is
part of the Perl module installation.

Anyhow I use following build order since years without any issues.

1. Perl
2. Perl modules which are not related to apache/mod_perl
3. Extract apache source
4. Make mod_perl and other apache modules
5. Make apache
6. Make Apache::Test
7. Make libapreq
8. Make Perl modules which are related to apache/mod_perl like
Apache:BI, Apache::Session ...

I'm using apache 1.3.34, mod_perl 1.29 and libapreq 1.3.

I guess, the build process of libapreq does recompile the libapreq
library each time you build the Perl module.

Cheers
Sven.

--
/This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

Sven Geisler Tel +49.30.5362.1627 Fax .1638
Senior Developer, AEC/communications GmbH Berlin, Germany