Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> However, I can't seem to find which ones are available as Perl*Handler
> directives and how to access those that aren't.

I believe you want this file:
xs/maps/apache2_functions.map

> static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t * p)
> {
> ap_hook_get_suexec_identity(my_suxec_id_doer, NULL, NULL,
> APR_HOOK_FIRST + 1);
> }

> The question is, how do I implement the above in mod_perl? More
> generally, how do I implement an arbitrary ap_hook_* function in Perl
> and register it with Apache2?

Fabian is correct here,
see src/modules/perl/mod_perl.c:modperl_register_hooks()

I don't think it would be terribly hard to add this functionality, but there might be some reason why
we don't already do it ?????

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....