Grettings to everyone! I use apache for my web server and mod_perl for an
output filter. Everything works fine, exept one thing. I want my perl-filter
to be able to read some data from an htaccess file , dependind on the
web-site. I want for some sites to add an advertising banner , and
information whether the site should have banner or not is written from mysql
to htaccess file in the web site directory. Now the problem is that mod_perl
filter does not see any variables that i set in htaccess. For exemple I set
"PerlSetEnv Banner 1" or "PerlSetVar Banner 1" and then from the filter I
check $ENV{'Banner'} and there is no such variable. I spent some time
searching the web, and nothing. What do i do wrong?? Thanks a lot for your
time!!!!

This is my filter:

package MyApache2::Ads;

use strict;