Will Fould wrote:
> Thank Philip -- That helps! But both virtual hosts run their own
> installation of the same scripts (hence, same package names). The
> installation loads it's configuration for those scripts located at
> $myvar (a simple package with variables). Until recently, installations
> were always on separate servers.

Apparently you didn't notice, that I was sharing the /www/sites/net/p6m7g8/test/lib dir across
both v1 and v2. Not only that I was using the IDENTICAL file for the package to serve both.

Pull your code into functions within the package.

> I thought that packages loaded from different locations, (but with the
> same name), would not conflict. Silly me.

Well, the $INC{file1} = '/path1' and $INC{file2} = '/path2'

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....