--Apple-Mail-2-268079768
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Hi!
First of all this is my very first post on this mailing list. I've
browsed the web but I haven't been able to find the answer I'm
looking for, so...
....my question: is it possible to run a Perl (5.8.6) CGI using Apache
2.2.3 w/ mod_perl 2.0.2 and suexec enabled? It seems that the answer
is "no!" w/ mod_perl 1, but what about mod_perl 2?
Apache 2 is configured with www/www as "normal" user/group and the
virtualhost in which mod_perl 2.0.2 is enabled is configured (using
suexec) with laurent/laurent as user/group. With these settings, a
simple Perl CGI is not able to create a file in a directory owned by
laurent/laurent but a simple CGI script written in Shell can do it :-/
Any advice welcome! TIA.
--
Laurent MARTIN .:: GIDE ::.
Tel/Fax: +33 (0)2.40.89.92.83/81

--Apple-Mail-2-268079768

-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; ">Hi!
First of all this is my =
very first post on this mailing list. I've browsed the web but I haven't =
been able to find the answer I'm looking for, so...
...my =
question: is it possible to run a Perl (5.8.6) CGI using Apache 2.2.3 w/ =
mod_perl 2.0.2 and suexec enabled? It seems that the answer is "no!" w/ =
mod_perl 1, but what about mod_perl 2?
Apache 2 is configured =
with www/www as "normal" user/group and the virtualhost in which =
mod_perl 2.0.2 is enabled is configured (using suexec) with =
laurent/laurent as user/group. With these settings, a simple Perl CGI is =
not able to create a file in a directory owned by laurent/laurent but a =
simple CGI script written in Shell can do it :-/
Any advice =
welcome! TIA.
--=A0
class=3D"Apple-style-span">Laurent MARTI class=3D"Apple-style-span" color=3D"#000000">N=A0 =A0.:: class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
color=3D"#800000">GIDE
=A0::.
Tel/Fax: +33 =
(0)2.40.89.92.83/81