Sean Davis wrote:
>>> i not need to log some basic request info ( comparable to what is in
>>> the access log ) , along with the value of a certain cookie if it
>>> exists- for later parsing ( faster than tossing into a db )

mod_log_sql (written in C) works in both httpd 1.x and 2.x.
Its been "professionally" benched to be almost non existant overhead.

I use it all the time.

Philip M. Gollucci ( 323.219.4708
Consultant /
Senior Software Engineer - TicketMaster -
1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....