------=_Part_14246_29326154.1158871489657

I asked the below question in apache user group as well, but with no answers

We have 2 location directives, one for all the requests ( ...
) and one for specific url /someurl>. We declare some variables using PerlSetVar inside those and read
from the perl scripts.

In Apache 1.3 , I am able to read the variable(decl using PerlSetVar )
inside , however in Apache 2.0, I am not able to read the
variable. Has the Location directive usage changed in apache 2.0 ?, Any help
is appreciated

Thanks

------=_Part_14246_29326154.1158871489657

I asked the below question in apache user group as well, but with no answers

We have 2 location directives, one for all the requests (<Location /> ... </Location>) and one for specific url <Location /someurl> </Location /someurl>. We declare some variables using PerlSetVar inside those and read from the perl scripts.

In Apache 1.3 , I am able to read the variable(decl using PerlSetVar ) inside <Location /someurl>, however in Apache 2.0, I am not able to read the variable. Has the Location directive usage changed in apache
2.0 ?, Any help is appreciated

Thanks

------=_Part_14246_29326154.1158871489657--