Sure. Here's the bottom of httpd.conf. Nothing significant here.

#************************************************* ******************************
# Load Remaining Config Files
#************************************************* ******************************
Include conf.d/*.conf

Here's the vhost section of ssl.conf. Nothing here, either:

#************************************************* ******************************
# Virtual Hosts
#************************************************* ******************************
NameVirtualHost *:443

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/webscriber.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/webscriber.key
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSL v2:+EXP
ErrorLog logs/ssl_error_log
TransferLog logs/ssl_access_log
LogLevel notice

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

CustomLog logs/ssl_request_log \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\"
%b"

Here are the relevant portions of perl.conf:
PerlWarn on
PerlTaintCheck on
PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload

#-----------------------------------*
# Add timezone aliases to DateTime. *
#-----------------------------------*
PerlModule DateTime::TimeZone::Alias

DateTime::TimeZone::Alias->set( 'US/Arizona-Navajo' => 'US/Mountain' );

#----------------------------------------*
# Load debug options if debug turned on. *
#----------------------------------------*

use APR::Pool;
use Apache:B ();
Apache:B->init;

PerlFixupHandler Apache:B

#------------------*
# Script Directory *
#------------------*
Alias /perl /var/www/perl

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
Options +ExecCGI

#---------------------*
# Perl Status Handler *
#---------------------*

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler Apache2::Status
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from all

#************************************************* ******************************
# Webscriber Handlers
#************************************************* ******************************

PerlPassEnv SERVER_NAME

SetHandler perl-script
PerlHeaderParserhandler +Apache2::SessionMgr
PerlSetVar Apache2SessionMgr_IdleTimeout 300
PerlSetVar Apache2SessionMgr_ClassName WS::Session
PerlSetVar Apache2SessionMgr_ClassArgs 'DataSource =>
dbi:Pg:dbname=wscontrol, UserName => apache, Commit => 1'
PerlSetVar Apache2SessionMgr_TraceLevel notice

PerlAuthenHandler +WS::Handler::Authenticate
PerlSetVar WSHandlerAuthenticate_username ets
PerlSetVar WSHandlerAuthenticate_statement "SELECT password
FROM users WHERE sid = ?"
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Protected Area"
Require valid-user

You can see the PerlPassEnv SERVER_HOME above the header parser and
authentication handlers. Right now, I'm just testing the feature. Also, I
get an error if I put PerlPassEnv inside the tags. Practical
Mod_Perl says I can do this but the server won't start in this case.