------=_NextPart_000_01E0_01C6DCA5.295A0DC0

Hello,

I have a script that use to use the value in the environment variable
ENV{'TZ'} to modify the output of the perl builtin localtime. In other
words, I'd do something like this:

$ENV{'TZ'} = 'US/Eastern';

@time = localtime();

This use to give me the localtime in whatever timezone was in ENV{'TZ'}.
However, I have since then switched to using mod_perl (more specifically the
PerlRun module) and now this code no longer works (i.e. $ENV{'TZ'} doesn't
have any affect on localtime). I've tried various modifications to my
mod_perl install (such as configuring PerlPassEnv, etc) but still can't get
it to work.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

Tyler Fullerton.

------=_NextPart_000_01E0_01C6DCA5.295A0DC0

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hello,>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

I have a script that use to use the value in the environment variable =
ENV{‘TZ’}
to modify the output of the perl builtin localtime.  In other =
words, I’d
do something like this:>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>$ENV{‘TZ’} =3D =
‘US/Eastern’;>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>@time =3D localtime();>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>This use to give me the localtime in whatever =
timezone was
in ENV{‘TZ’}.  However, I have since then switched to =
using mod_perl
(more specifically the PerlRun module) and now this code no longer works =
(i.e.
$ENV{‘TZ’} doesn’t have any affect on =
localtime).  I’ve
tried various modifications to my mod_perl install (such as configuring
PerlPassEnv, etc) but still can’t get it to work.  =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Does anyone have any recommendations, or =
thoughts?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Thank you in advance,>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Tyler Fullerton.

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>>