Charles,

Thanks for the information. I will surely take a look at mod_proxy in
detail. I believe I would still need to use mod_perl to invoke the perl
script I have to do the processing.=20

So if I understand, I could use mod_proxy and mod_perl in conjunction
with each other. MOD_PROXY would provide me with filtering capabilities
while MOD_PERL would let me invoke perl script to do the processing.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Sumit