Hello,

I'm new to modperl, and I have a question regarding how to handle
multiple POST-requests in one single connection.

For those interested, I need to communicate with CPE routers using
tr069 (http://dslforum.org)

In short, a router sends a http POST to the webserver, expects a
HTTP POST reply back, sends a new HTTP POST .. and so on, all on the
same connection. This way soap-envelopes are transmitted between the
peers.

How do I implement this with modperl? Do I throw away the first
RequestRec object once the first POST is handled, and then create a
new one for each HTTP POST?

Can I reset a RequestRec object, so that it will handle a new
incoming HTTP POST?

--
Erland Nylend