Hi,

I'm runnig RHEL3 on server and wanted to use Apache::AuthCookie module
for my application. As it needs mod_perl 2.0.0rc5 and RHEL3 comes with
1.99_09 I decided to upgrade.

I installed apache 2.0.59, postgresql 8.1.4. Here my problems started.

The only workable combination is to downgrade to 1.99_09 and compile
DBD::Pg against 7.4.x postgres libraries.

Httpd segfaults if I compile DBD::Pg against newer libreries and/or use
newer mod_perl.

I can't see anything useful in logs. I tried debugging suggestions from
the mod_perl website, but I just don't have enough experience with
mod_perl to solve the situation.


Thanks,
Jiri