On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 03:51 -0400, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> Can someone confirm if there is a memory leak in Apache Session ?

Your best bet is to just keep going using the same technique until you
find it. You have all the source, so there's no reason to stop when you
hit someone else's code.

> unless i die by passing in bad data, i seem to get a 4k/request loss -

That makes me suspicious because it's really unusual to see a loss on
EVERY request. Perl allocates memory in chunks rather than grabbing
exactly what it needs, which means it doesn't grow every time a variable
grows. Usually you would have to hit a process repeatedly with ab or
something to see that it's continuously growing.

- Perrin