At 08:44 PM 8/15/2006 -0400, Jesse Erlbaum wrote:
>This is a different situation. I'm not looking for a templating system.
>I'm looking for a system which embeds Perl code in HTML -- a server page
>system.

I've done a lot of work using ePerl, going back several years now. It
doesn't seem to be very popular any more, but I've never had a problem with it.

For a while there, you used to need to patch it to get it to work with
recent perl versions. I don't know if that's still the case. If it is,
check out the debian package page, iirc that's where I picked up the patch
last time. If you still can't find it, drop me a note - I still have the
patches sitting around.