On 15-Aug-06, at 4:25 PM, Arshavir Grigorian wrote:

> I guess I was more interested in type of structures that continuously
> increase the memory footprint with each request (memory leaks).

I've had moderate success with Devel::GC::Helper[*].

It's not mod_perl integrated, but easy enough to add to your app
dumping to the error log. It tells you what variables are leaking
(though not their names) so you can Data:umper them to get an idea
of what the variables might actually be.

Matt.
[*] Outside of mod_perl - I have no idea how well it will work within
a mod_perl environment.