Hi All --

Question for the group, at the very distinct risk of starting a holy
war:

What is the general opinion of HTML::Mason?

It seems to be the framework of choice, nowadays, for Perl-based server
page systems (i.e., PHP, JSP, ASP -- any system which puts code in
pages). By the look of it, Mason seems like it has more life than
EmbPerl. Is that correct? Are there any other leading Perl-based *SP
systems I should consider?

(Those who know me probably are concerned I've lost my mind.
Rest-assured, I'm not about to abandon CGI-App/HTML-Tmpl in favor of any
*SP system. This is for a particular project need which is best served
by a server-page architecture.)

TTYL,

-Jesse-

--