On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Please download, test, and VOTE on the following
> candidate tarball:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/....08-RC5.tar.gz

Builds fine and all tests pass on:
- linux, Apache/2.0.55 prefork, mod_perl 2.000002, perl-5.8.7
- Win32, Apache/2.2.2 winnt, mod_perl svn, perl-5.8.8
(ActiverPerl 817)

Unfortunately, the problem on Win32 with running the
glue/perl/t/apreq/upload.t test numerous times seems
to be still with us; I still see sporadic temp files
not being cleaned up. However, the tests still pass
for me; it'd be interesting to see if Steve has problems.

However, I don't want this problem to hold up a release
any longer, so I'm +1 for this.

--
best regards,
Randy