Vladimir S. Tikhonjuk wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I get the next error, when I'm trying to use AuthCookie:
>
> failed to resolve handler Promtelecom::Authentication

You're going to have to give more context to that for us to help.

You shouldn't put stuff in the "system perl" @INC. make your own directory and it to
the @INC path.

> Here is my httpd.conf:
>
> PerlModule Promtelecom::Authentication
> PerlSetVar WhatEverLoginScript /promtelecomindex.html
> PerlSetVar WhatEverSatisfy Any
> PerlSetVar WhatEverCache 1
> PerlSetVar WhatEverExpires +2h
>
> AuthType Promtelecom::Authentication
> AuthName "Promtelecom Database"
> PerlAuthenHandler Promtelecom::Authentication->authenticate
> PerlAuthzHandler Promtelecom::Authentication->authorize
> require valid-user
>

> AuthType Promtelecom::Authentication
> AuthName WhatEver
> SetHandler perl-script
> PerlResponseHandler Promtelecom::Authentication->login

Nothing jumped out at me.
Do you have another spot where you inadvertantely have just
Perl*Handler Promtelecom::Authentication

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."