> -------------8<---------- Start Bug Report ------------8<----------
> 1. Problem Description:
>=20
> I'm trying to use stored procedures in a mysql database from within a =

perl
> script.
> A simple test script runs fine from a command-line perl interpreter, =

and
> runs fine
> when invoked via CGI.
>=20
> The same script always fails when run under mod_perl, receiving:
> ERROR: 1312 'PROCEDURE ceres_bt.create_inventory_lot can't return a =

result
> set in the given context'

Has someone replied to this? If so, sorry for this double post. If not: =
this is not a mod_perl bug. It is caused by an imcompatibility between =
DBD::MySQL (production branch) and new features in MySQL, see =
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?51,...3934#msg-63934. As you can =
see from http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.dbi.announce/298, support =
for resultsets from procedures is available through the development =
version (3.0006_1).

Regards,
Frank