On 7/30/06, Hendrik Van Belleghem wrote:
> Using the pure mod_perl approach has always worked for me:
>
> my $ref = $req->header_in("Referer");

Oh, wow, that's actually just what I was looking for. Is that
case-sensitive? I'd like to stop using %ENV altogether, but the stuff
in %ENV is scattered in several different places and I don't always
know where to find it ($r->header_in('something'), $r->document_root,
$s->port, etc.)

Is there some kind of mapping somewhere that tells you where to find
the stuff that you'd find in %ENV under CGI? It wasn't in the
CGI->mod_perl porting guide.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.