Hey gang, happy friday!

We have two trees for our web app:

Prod -> /pages/sc2/roomlogin?
PreProd -> /pages/sctest/roomlogin?

httpd.conf:

Location /pages/sc2/roomlogin -> /path/pages/sctest/omno/prod.pm
Location /pages/sctest/roomlogin -> /path/pages/sctest/omno/preprod.pm

After testing is done on preprod, we migrate from preprod to prod.

The problem I am facing is that when we migrate, I have copy preprod.pm
to prod.pm and make a change in the package name.

I'm thinking if I change my @lib to one /path/pages/ then I can do
something like this:

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler sc2:mno::secconf

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler sctest:mno::secconf

Right?
That way both perl files will have the same package (omno::secconf) but
be in two separate locations to facilitate easy migration.

Is my theory correct? If not, have others been in a situation like this?
Any/all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew