--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

Philip M. Gollucci [20-07-2006 23:28]:
>> writing my own implementation... But, luckily, APR seems to have the
>> ap_get_remote_logname() function, interfaced to mod_perl and enabled
>> by Apache2::Access ($r->get_remote_logname()).

Correcting, if someone follows: it's not APR, but mod_ident, separated
=66rom core in 2.1.

>> Can I access this functionality in PerlProcessConnectionHandler (and
>> maybe PerlPreConnectionHandler) somehow? How to get to $r?

> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user...#PerlPreConne=

ctionHandler
> my $r =3D Apache2::RequestRec->new($c);

Thanks; I've figured that out eventually, but it took me a while.

>> Second thing: can I specify custom timeout for it somehow?

> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/...tml#C_timeout_

I've just used the IdentityCheckTimeout directive.

BTW, IMHO it should be an Apache2::Connection method -- ident is a
connection-specific thing rather than request.

--=20
Rados=C5=82aw Zieli=C5=84ski

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH--