------_=_NextPart_001_01C6A502.C201E1FE

Thanks Perrin, don't know why it was bothering me soo much, but I feel =
better now!!

________________________________

From: Perrin Harkins [mailtoerrin@elem.com]
Sent: Tue 7/11/2006 11:03 AM
To: cfaust-dougot
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: MP2 Script within another script AND via SSI

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 09:50 -0400, cfaust-dougot wrote:

> What I have below works, but for some reason I'm not all that

comfortable with
> it.. Could someone tell me if I'm doing anything evil with my

approach??

Looks fine to me. SSI virtual includes are quite efficient with
mod_perl.

- Perrin

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6A502.C201E1FE

charset=3Diso-8859-1">=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
6.5.7638.1">=0A=
Re: MP2 Script within another script AND via SSI=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
Thanks =
Perrin, don't know why =0A=
it was bothering me soo much, but I feel better now!!
=0A=

=0A=

=0A=
Script within another script AND via SSI

=0A=
=0A=

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 09:50 -0400, cfaust-dougot =0A=
wrote:

> What I have below works, but for some reason I'm not =
all =0A=
that
comfortable with
> it.. Could someone tell me if I'm doing =0A=
anything evil with my
approach??

Looks fine to me.  SSI =
virtual =0A=