R Koch wrote:
> On 7/10/06, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>> Why not use Apache:Prof part of Apache:B ?
>>

> I did try that first, but I couldn't get it to work at all. I exactly
> followed the examples in the module's documentation, and apache runs
> with Apacheprof loaded; but I never got an output file to run
> through dprofpp.

I might get to looking at it soonish...
Load Apache:Prof as early as possible in your startup.pl file.
BEFORE other uses particularly the code you are interested in.... I forget that one all the time
and go crazy for about an hour each time.

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."