> You need to do more debugging to find out if your requests are going
> through mod_perl or not. For example, you could add a warn of
> $ENV{MOD_PERL} in your test script and see what shows up in the log.

Nope, nothing in the error log. Apache isnt executing the .pl file,
just serving it up as a raw binary file (its not even converting
newlines).

> > AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

> If you take that out, does mod_perl work as expected?

No, that just prevents the .cgi files (currently vanilla cgi scripts)
from executing.

And I've restarted apache after every modification to the
configs...(thanks for responding though!)