From: Mason List []=20
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: mod_perl/httpd.conf/database

I'm looking for documentation on using mod_perl2 to configure apache.
I've read this page,
but I'm missing something because the virtualhost I configure doesn't
do anything. Before I start asking for specific help I'd like to find
the documents referenced on that page: eg/perl_sections.txt and

I think those would tell me what I need to know, but I can't find them.

Anyway, what I'm trying to do is simply configure virtual hosts with a
database. If someone can just provide an example I'd appreciate it...