Hello mod_perl community

Environment:
FC1,
apache2.0.58,
perl5.8.8,
mod_perl2.0.2.

I am getting some failed tests during the "make test" for mod_perl 2.0.2,
in particular:

Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail Failed List of
Failed
t/apache/content_length_header.t 27 1 3.70% 17
t/api/status.t 6 2 33.33% 4-5

I am aware that there are some current postings concerning this issue.
So I
proceeded to

% cd mod_perl-2.0.2
% t/TEST -clean
% t/TEST -verbose compat/apache_util.t modperl/pnotes.t

which reported

All tests successful.
Files=2, Tests=23, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.68 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.72 CPU)
[warning] server localhost.localdomain:8529 shutdown

Question:
Is the resulting mod_perl usable? Or is it to be considered untrustworthy?

(I will send the detailed test reports, if you request them, but since
this seems
to be a known issue, I presumed, correctly, I hope, that the above would be
sufficient.)

Regards, and thanks
Maurice Yarrow