I'm trying to explore using sessions in my application. It seems that my
option is restricted to Apache::Session. Please let me know if other
session modules exist for my platform.

My test codes are as follows:
First run (to generate the session):

my %session;
eval
{
tie %session, 'Apache::Session::File', undef,
{Directory => 'd:/sessions',
LockDirectory => 'd:/LockSessions',};
};
if ($@)
{
die "Global data is not accessible: $@";
}
print $session{_session_id};
undef %session;

Subsequent runs:

my %session;
my $SessionID = 'c2e9a96e10b6918c4a358591413cddf5';
eval
{
tie %session, 'Apache::Session::File', $SessionID,
{Directory => 'd:/trendicate3/sessions',
LockDirectory => 'd:/trendicate3/LockSessions',};
};
if ($@)
{
die "Global data is not accessible: $@";
}
print $session{name}.'
';
$session{name} = 'John Doe';
undef %session;

My problems as as follows:
1. For some strange reason, the page will not load completely. What I
mean to say is that the page displays, but the connection will not end,
as if the process (thread, in Windows implementation) cannot end. I
suspect maybe cleaning up the tie() has something to do with it.
2. I tried to store some stuff in the session (see code above), but it
did not store. Very strange. I suspect if I can solve (1), (2) will
resolve on its own.

Hope you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks.