Fabián R. Breschi wrote:
> I'd need a certain degree of flexibility, for example a directory
> structure to hold my files like this:

You can use something like this (using apache/mp 1)

> /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test... <<< executables

SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry

> /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test/images... <<< images

SetHandler default

> /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test/docs ... <<< misc

SetHandler default

> ...and so on.

I personally don't like this approach to organizing since it means you have to
list out all of the stuff that should work normally. I prefer to move my
application a directory down. Something like this:

SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry

And then the rest of the stuff should work normally.

--
Michael Peters
Developer