Hi,

I'v really tried to reduce everything to a minimum to insulate the problem.

So, here's the config file:

#####
ServerName MYSERVER
ServerRoot "C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\TestingFromScratch\ApacheModPerl"
DocumentRoot "htdocs"
Listen 80

LoadModule mime_module ../../modules/mod_mime.so
LoadModule log_config_module ../../modules/mod_log_config.so

# for mod_perl
LoadFile "c:/TempApache/Perl/bin/perl58.dll"
LoadModule perl_module ../../modules/mod_perl.so

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders

TransferLog logs/access.log
ErrorLog logs/error.log
TypesConfig conf/mime.types
LogLevel debug
#####

and here's the script (/perl/warning.pl):

#####
warn "Hello You Script\n";
use strict;
print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";