I've got 2 apps running on mod_perl

both are in their own sep. namespace , but both also use a shared
library/package

the issue is that the shared library isn't installed into the system,
it works like this:

app a - startup.pl
use lib qw( /webserver/sites/myApp/lib );

app b - startup.pl
use lib qw( /webserver/sites/myOtherApp/lib );

contents of the directories are:

/webserver/sites/myApp/lib
myApp
sharedLib

webserver/sites/myOtherApp/lib:
myOtherApp
sharedLib

based on what I'm seeing , i *think* that modperl is just doing this:

load myApp
load sharedLib
load myOtherApp
-- discard sharedLib or load sharedLib over itself --

can anyone confirm what the behaviour is ?

they're both svn:externals off the same branch of a my shared library
- i just want to make sure that I'm not doing a memory faux-pas. if
so, i can just split to two apaches.