Perrin Harkins wrote:

> Tons of them. Practically any doc about clustering will apply. I
> wrote one ages ago about one mod_perl site I worked at:
> Is there some specific part you're having trouble getting your head
> around?

Can you elaborate further on your session management strategy in the
article? Is there any "step-by-step" information available? Is there
anything you would do differently now with the availability of MP2?

Our team is currently contemplating a project involving a high volume
of web services and dynamic page views. We have a large Perl code base
that supports the mission of the application and would like to have a
large MP2 app under our belt instead of reverting back to PHP/Zend.