Date: 18 Apr 2006 00:21:12 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: modperl-return-warn-1145319441.kmmflhmgmjhjohgfkddm-modperl-users=freebsd.csie.nctu.edu.tw@perl.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

:
203.204.205.206 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 ... Relaying denied
Giving up on 203.204.205.206.

Date: 18 Apr 2006 00:17:21 -0000
From: modperl-help@perl.apache.org
To: modperl-users@freebsd.csie.nctu.edu.tw
Subject: ezmlm warning

modperl@perl.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the modperl mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the modperl mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the modperl mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:

send an empty message to:

Here are the message numbers: