On Apr 28, 2006, at 3:55 PM, vzn0529 wrote:
> $ make_build.pl --version 1.4 --type prod ## The release script
> toggles my config file parameter to prod.

I gave up on that stuff a while back. Now I have all my webapps as
svn checkouts, and deny access to .svn dirs. I branch trunk into a
new release and then svn switch the webserver. i also set everything
up so the apache , lighttpd, email, etc configs are all in the same
svn managed area, and the other apps just call them in.

its waaay simplified keeping things organized and in sync for me