> modules, that are loaded 4 times in all.
You might we watching each Interpreter thread start, IIRC they start in
sequence and not simultaneously. At any rate, thats a feature of the
winnt mpm.

> Moreover, I'm not sure how efficient is the Winnt MPM, related to Perl.
> As you know, under Windows, the server is working in a threaded environment

Perl + Threads ... hmmm I choose to run away in most cases

> "PerlInterpInitHandler" to be able to initialize Perl Interpreter specific
> stuff)

You might actually be able to add something to the registry depending on
how complex you want to get... But like I said before, 6 years ago now

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F