On Apr 24, 2006, at 12:01 AM, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

>> I have a standard formmail perl routine taken verbatim from matt=92s =20=

>> script archive. It works.

> Expect that matt's script archive is ancient, and has serveral =20
> known security vunerabilties. Use at your own risk.

When I read the original post I cringed. His stuff has gotten more =20
secure over the years, but he's still one of the top targets that =20
script kiddies cut their teeth on looking for vulnerabilities =20
(although php gallery still seems to be #1). Its a real 'at your own =20=

risk' thing, and I'd suggest looking at other options.=