------_=_NextPart_001_01C66714.A5088334

I am using Apache httpd2 on Mandrake 10.0.

=20

I have a standard formmail perl routine taken verbatim from matt's
script archive. It works.

=20

The strange problem I am having is one of persistence, the received mail
has old data in it in addition to the new data. That is to say that if
the form had a field named 'input' the email that results from the
formmail has "old data, new data" in it where "old data" is from a
previous execution of the formmail.pl. =20

=20

It is strangely like the array push( @FieldOrder) is not getting cleaned
out after each execution of the perl script, or more likely the perl
script is not exiting and cleaning up when it runs. Perhaps there is a
httpd2-perl.conf setting to ensure the script closes each time prior to
executing the next ?

=20

DA

------_=_NextPart_001_01C66714.A5088334

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am using Apache httpd2 on Mandrake =
10.0.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have a standard formmail perl routine taken =
verbatim from
matt’s script archive.  It =
works.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The strange problem I am having is one of =

font-family:Arial'>It is strangely like the array push( @FieldOrder) is =
not
getting cleaned out after each execution of the perl script, or more =
likely the
perl script is not exiting and cleaning up when it runs.  Perhaps =
there is
a httpd2-perl.conf setting to ensure the script closes each time prior =
to executing
the next ?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>