    http://www.myspace.com/jamestsprinkle

  2. Re: Alting Thesis and PowerPC porting question

    All,

    On 2007-10-02, The-Grue@hotmail.com wrote:
    > There is reference made in the Alting Thesis ( http://www.minix3.org/doc/alting_thesis.pdf
    > ) about a project CDROM that contains documentation and (hopefully)
    > code. Where can I get a copy of this project cd or its contents?
    > Thanks!

    I'm not sure about the CD, but Ingmar has packaged his work (thesis,
    documentation and code) in a release that is served from his homedir;
    I've copied that archive and linked it from the documentation page too.

    It's here:

    =Ben

  3. Re: Alting Thesis and PowerPC porting question

    On Oct 3, 2:52 am, Ben Gras wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > On 2007-10-02, The-G...@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > There is reference made in the Alting Thesis (http://www.minix3.org/doc/alting_thesis.pdf
    > > ) about a project CDROM that contains documentation and (hopefully)
    > > code. Where can I get a copy of this project cd or its contents?
    > > Thanks!

    > I'm not sure about the CD, but Ingmar has packaged his work (thesis,
    > documentation and code) in a release that is served from his homedir;
    > I've copied that archive and linked it from the documentation page too.
    >
    > It's here:
    >
    > =Ben

    Thanks Ben!

    James T. Sprinkle - The Grue