I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet. - Minix

This is a discussion on I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet. - Minix ; Hello all. I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in internet. Take me please source of this file. Thank you....

  1. I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet.

    Hello all.
    I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in
    internet. Take me please source of this file.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet.

    > I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in
    > internet. Take me please source of this file.

    download: http://www.minix3.ru/forum_files/rc

    (from release 3.1.3 r-3066)

+ Reply to Thread