I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet. Take me please source of this file. - Minix

This is a discussion on I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet. Take me please source of this file. - Minix ; Hello all. I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in internet. Take me please source of this file. Thank you....

  1. I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet. Take me please source of this file.

    Hello all.
    I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in
    internet. Take me please source of this file.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file ininternet. Take me please source of this file.

+ Reply to Thread