I was lost /usr/etc/rc Take me please source of this file. - Minix

This is a discussion on I was lost /usr/etc/rc Take me please source of this file. - Minix ; Hello all. I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in internet. Take me please source of this file. Thank you....

  1. I was lost /usr/etc/rc Take me please source of this file.

    Hello all.
    I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in
    internet. Take me please source of this file.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: I was lost /usr/etc/rc Take me please source of this file.

    > I was lost /usr/etc/rc Now I can not find source of this file in
    > internet. Take me please source of this file.

    Try the SVN browser:

    https://gforge.cs.vu.nl/plugins/scms...s/b3_1_2/src/e
    tc/rc?rev=2143&root=minix&view=markup

    --